Tuesday 23 October 2012

New book, different genre

Over the last 18 months I have focussed on the Silver Series, it has been an amazing journey and one that will continue for sometime yet. What i have found is that immersing myself in a new book as soon as have finished the previous one can leave me feeling emeshed and drained.

So when i finished writing Taming the Warrior i wanted to take a little time out from The Silver Wolf Pack, i had been toying with an idea for sometime and decided to give it a whirl. The result is Emma's Education and follows a budding journalist chasing the story and receiving more than she bargained for. This book was challenging in that it took me out of my confort zone, however it was also lots of fun to write and read.

Please see the specific page for more information on this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment