Tuesday 12 August 2014

Tumbling Walls

Chase has walls, walls to protect her from the pain and heartache of falling in love. Learning from her mother, Chase has not intention of falling in love until she meets Shaun. He is arrogant, annoying, flirtatious, damn sexy and to be avoided at all costs. After losing her mother and finding her father, Chase is thrust into a paranormal world when she finds out she is a Warlock. Shaun is a vampire with a thousand friends who loves his carefree lifestyle, until he meets Chase. When Chase's world comes tumbling down there is only one person who can see her through this. When everything Chase believes in is found to be a lie, the devastation that follows threatens to destroy her everything and everyone around her.

9 comments:

  1. I love this series but I love this story the best! I'm looking forward to the next book. With each book the writing gets better and it shows how the author is growing from novice to experienced. I'm really looking forward to the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with your writing with Lucky and Ben. I adore your portrayal of the wolves, vampires, and others. Tumbling Walls is no exception to this rule. Please take us off the edge of your seats and let us know you are working on the next book. I can't wait for May's story and to find out who our human counterpart to our demi goddess is. Thank you for all your hard work to make reading entertaining and pleasurable. I look forward to reading your books after spending my days hunched over research and textbooks and neurological studies, while doing book keeping and administrative work and raising two special needs boys, your books provide a wonderful escape. Emma's Education is going on my read list till the next Silver Series book makes its debut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be continuing this series?

    Ps. You are a very talented writer. Your stories truly do transport the reader, thank you for sharing your gift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think there should be another book,May was supposed to take her own journey and I really thought her and Danny would get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping there would be another book also.. I was waiting for May's story as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also dying here there have to be more in this series!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I as well as many others....are patiently awaiting May & Danny's story...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the silver series and have just finished rereading it for the 5th or 6th time and was wondering when the next book and books will be released? I so love them and cant wait thank you for being a author that has helped me get through my depression when I most needed it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here. Looking forward to May's story.

    ReplyDelete