Thursday 10 November 2011

Book Reviews

Hi everyone, so far I am really enjoying this blogging lark. The reviews are going great, sales are good and its great to support other authors. The only downside I have found so far is this, I work full time, have 3 children and spend my evenings in online marketing, when I go to bed I read for reviews.

The problem with this, I am still only 2/3 of the way through editing 'The Man behind the Vampire'. So I have a plan -

I am going to clone myself and send the clone to do my day job, as long as said clone is loud and noisy the boss probably wouldn't notice.

Hire a nanny for my children, did Bowlby say that the mother didn't always have to be the attachment figure?

I need to pay my daughter to do my marketing for me.

Hire a cleaner to keep my house running.

No problem, now where do I start?????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment