Thursday 10 November 2011

The Healers dance - Jeanette Rayleigh

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B00637KAOA/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link



The Healers Dance has left me with one burning question - will there be a second following the two main characters, Stefan and Emily?

The story told by the author is in a word lovely, containing great description, and a good storyline this is one to read. I really felt like I understood the characters and liked the developing romance, especially the twists that followed. With some great magic, no sexual scenes and crude language, I feel this would be a great young adult romance.

The only negative for me is that I was unable to pinpoint the era the story was set in, at times I felt it was historical, and then not so sure. However I still really enjoyed this and would rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment