Monday 28 November 2011

Cover for 'Steps to Heaven'

Where to start, this book was for me conflicting, throughout I wanted to see more of the main characters, their thoughts and feelings, I wanted to be drawn into his story just a little more. I had to remind myself that this is a crime novel, and one I really enjoyed. The story was interesting and informative; I enjoyed getting to know the characters and understood the story line. The twists in the story were captivating and kept me trying to answer that age old question, 'who done it", I did work it out, but not until I was three quarters of the way forward. I would read more in this serious as i did enjoy this, if I had to offer constructive criticism it would be for the author to add more depth to the characters.
Therefore I would rate this a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment